- The Radical Christian Faith of Frederick DouglassThe great abolitionist spoke words of rebuke—and hope—to a slaveholding society. As Frederick Douglass looked out on the boisterous crowd that had gathered to celebrate America’s independence, he thought of Psalm 137. By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept when we remembered Zion. There on the poplars we hung our harps, for there […]
- Our Blood Exposes Our Physical—and Spiritual—HealthWhen we are sick and need to know what can make us whole again, there is no other fount we know. In the time it takes to read this sentence, your body will produce 17 million blood cells deep in its marrow. To put that in context, that’s as many cells as twice the population […]
- Where Protestants and Catholics Go When They Leave Their ChurchesResearch shows 1 in 6 US Christians changed their religious affiliation over a four-year span, with nondenominational worshipers leading the way. Much of the switching in religious identity in the United States over the past several years occurred among the “nones,” specifically Americans who identify as agnostic or as “nothing in particular.” But the Christian […]
- 20 Truths on The Human Right by Rice BroocksGod's Sovereignty, Justice, and Truth. Rice Broocks’ book God’s Not Dead inspired the movie by the same name, though it’s an apologetics book (that has a brief cameo in the movie) explaining the rationality of the faith. His new book was just released today. It’s call The Human Right: To Know Jesus and Make Him […]
- Commentary: What ‘Black Panther’ Means for ChristiansThis celebration of black culture and black success points to a bigger story for the church. A while ago, I stopped watching a certain type of black movie. In the wake of the black suffering that I saw in real life, I didn’t want to see another black slave scene. I didn’t want the water […]
- Church Members Turn Attack Into Story Of HopeThe attack on a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas was one of the deadliest in a place of worship in modern U.S. history. K-LOVE's Tim Luttrell says church members were determined not to let their story end with pain and suffering.
- Christians Plan Massive Prayer Rally As Cape Town Approaches Day ZeroThe water shortage in Cape Town is so dire that Christians in South Africa are calling on Christians worldwide to join them in praying for rain. They’re planning a massive prayer effort called “It’s Time” for March 24th. Meanwhile the City of South Africa is planning to turn off most of the taps on "Day […]
- K-LOVE Pastoral Care Team Here For Listeners – How We HelpMinistry CEO Mike Novak chats with Pastor Bill and Pastor Dave about the K-LOVE Pastoral Care Team. Our on-staff pastors connect with listeners who call about about marital problems, chronic illness, addiction, family issues or questions and doubts about God. The K-LOVE Pastors are available 24/7/365. Call: 844 364 HOPE (4673)
- Preacher Nick Vujicic Lives ‘Life Without Limbs’Nick Vujicic was born with no arms or legs due to a genetic condition called tetra-amelia syndrome. Defying the challenges of life without limbs, he lives to the fullest as a husband, father of four and passionate Christian global evangelist. K-LOVE's George Rath spoke with Nick about encouraging millions to find their hope in Jesus.
- KL_CHD_Zayden's StoryKL_CHD_Zayden's Story by K-LOVE News
- Nick Vujicic No Limbs But Definitely The Hands And Feet Of GodNick Vujicic is a husband, father of two boys and newborn twin girls. He is also an evangelist and author of the new book "Be the Hands and Feet Living Out God's Love For All His Children." K-LOVE's George Rath talks with Nick about life and plans for the future.
- Christians in China Create 'Gospel Hospitals'Christians in China Create 'Gospel Hospitals' by K-LOVE News
- Bible Verse Helped NFL Star Find Redemption (+podcast)Michael Vick was in the prime of his football career when he was busted for his part in a dog-fighting ring. K-LOVE's Tim Luttrell says a psalm his mother shared with him helped Vick in his darkest hour.
- Ky. Officials Using Website To Fight Opioid AbuseKy. Officials Using Website To Fight Opioid Abuse by K-LOVE News
- Olympics Expert Shares Behind-the-Scenes On 2018 Olympics And BeyondK-LOVE's Laura Daniels talks with Andrew Wonders, professor of sports management at Cedarville University. He was behind the scenes working for the International Olympic Committee in both Sydney and Salt Lake City. Wonders shares his thought son N. Korea joining the 2018 Games, on how prepared S. Korea is, and the new direction the IOC […]
- No school for Tonganoxie USD 464 due to ice
- Tonganoxie wrestlers 4A regional runners-up; state brackets announced
- Tonganoxie wrestling in 2nd place at Holton Regional heading into second day
- Linwood News: Ham and bean meal, Presidents Day closings, library winter programs
- Basehor Beat: Hunter safety education courses to be offered